Monday, July 14, 2014

(((Doris Day Or Die))) Reviews a PRISONFOOD / Wet Trash tape






Prisonfood/Wet Trash - The Booblicker 

I've wrapped my head in 500 yards of plastic cling wrap and boarded the plane for Maui, my shoes are too high and I've got a pocket full of carpet nails. The inflight movie is wheeled out, a 16 mm old-time projector and when it's turned on it hums, flickers and rattles...dust in the air is illuminated. The film appears to be melting as it's projected, creating a psychedelic light show in the cabin with ominous overtones pointing towards immenent disaster. I ring the bell and a butler comes, a half naked robot, and pours me a glass of red tempura paint and hands me three ping-pong balls and a rubber band. I seem to know what to do, regardless. I pull out a transistor radio and try speaking into it, nothing happens. How am I going to survive this flight? 

This is how this tape sounds right now, as I ride a bus on a sunny day. 

A keeper.



Oh Heck Yeah! Check It Out!
from here:

No comments:

Post a Comment